Doing anything without purpose is kinda like doing nothing at all
Zinc is essential mineral found in most of your organs. It’s the second most abundant mineral in your body after iron, so it’s imperative that you get some in your diet or your organs don’t function well. Zinc is not produced in your body like Vitamin D, so you have to do your part in finding some zinc filled sources (especially if you’re a vegan). Luckily in the 21st century you could find supplements at your local Walmart. Remember 8mg for women; 11mg for men a day. What? Still not convinced you should get some? Well, sir or madam, here’s some benefits that you may need to look into.
- It boosts your immune system: So what? A lot a vitamins do that. Well, zinc actually helps your T- Cells (look em up) which help to reduce swelling, oh and cancerous cells. Thank you, zinc for saving lives.
- It speeds up the healing process: Do yourself a favor and take zinc next time you get a cut or have surgery or painful scrapes, because with zinc, you become Wolverine (X-men, not the animal, though probably the animal too).
- But wait! It’s good for your skin in general: Acne disappears when you take zinc. Your skin becomes smooth, shiny, and appealing. And it slows the aging process. Look 21 at 41.
- It builds muscle: Guys. You wanna get jacked. Please get some of this in your diet. Zinc takes care of fat and turns it into muscle.
- Your libido gets some love: Trust me your lover will thank it later. Increased libido often leads not only to satisfied relationships, but the motive to actually achieve something in your life. Read Think and Grow Rich on sex transmutation.
- You become much more fertile and will have healthy children: Zinc improves sperm and egg quality. This means if your trying for a child, zinc is the way to good. Oh, and don’t worry. Things like autism, down syndrome, and other genetic illnesses are heavily reduced.
- Good news! It’s also good for pregnant women: Zinc makes lives easier for pregnant women, and the little fella is grateful to ya too.
- ENERGY BABY!!!! Also, good moods: Zinc gives a heck of a boost in the energy department. Take zinc and the next morning you wake up fully charged like your phone and ready to go. Also since it’s good for your brain, you feel good most of the time. And I know we’ve discussed how feeling good is great for your vibration.
There’s a whole lot more that zinc could boost and give you, but I don’t have all day to list them, so I hope I hit the broad strokes that will get you hooked. But why are listening to me, huh? Go try it for yourself.
So a young man/woman (okay let’s say blogger) asked how he/she should meditate. I told him/her that you should meditate this way. Lotus style or in a chair if that’s comfortable, middle fingers connected to thumbs on your laps, take a deep breath in and exhale, focus only on the breath. Do this way for twenty minutes a day minimum.
But the young blogger said “No, no! I get that! I mean what music should you play?”
My eyes flitted open and my mouth curled upward on one side of my face. “Come with me.”
Yes, yes you could play music to enhance meditation, but only a certain kind of music. Vibration is how everything in your life functions, and music is one big symphony of vibration. It could effect your mood and how your thought process works and therefore your life and experiences. However! The music listened to must be lyric less. There are certain frequencies on a scale that would not only enhance meditation but change how life works for as long as you listen to it. They 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, and 852 Hz.
But what should I play first?
Simple: 432 Hz.
But that’s not on the scale.
No. It’s not on most. It’s sort of a special frequency. It tunes one to the universe around you, healing you, relaxing you, increasing your vibration, giving you clarity. This frequency is one you should start with. Don’t take it from me. Try it for yourself.
Quick. Tell me what you did today. Now review what you did so far, what kind of music you listened to, what kind of videos you watched, what kind of books you’ve read (which if I’m being honest, is way better than staring at a screen). This is the stuff that is affecting your mental state and your mood, and the things you are attracting into your life. There’s a reason why billionaires all read personal development books voraciously, and recommend that you do so as well. Because it influences you to be more positive, more effective, and to grow as people. Your wealth can only grow as much you do and that goes for happiness too. Listen, I had been reading some Chicken Soup for the Soul books, and I felt amazing. Good things became attracted to me and it will do the same for you. I implore you to cut out the music and videos that are angry and angsty, no matter whether or not you better relate to it for the moment. Chances are you’re still gonna feel like trash or worse. The small things you do everyday effects your entire life. So pick up a self development book, money books, TED talks, listen to some Owl City, and watch as your life starts changing for the better. Here I’ll help:
Books I recommend: How to Win Friends and Influence People, Think and Grow Rich, Any Chicken Soup for the Soul series, The Magic of Thinking Big, 50th Law, Tools of the Titans, Tribe of Mentors, The Secret, 48 Laws of Power, 4 Hour Workweek, Zero to One, there’s plenty more in your local bookstore.
Next time: Why you shouldn’t spend your whole day looking for a job.
Look you all know that what you say has a great impact on your’s and everyone else’s life, but here’s something that can enhance or destroy that. Are you ready? One, two, three: GESTURES. Listen, communication is not just words okay. There’s a reason why sign language is a thing. Your body betrays what you’re thinking, and people can pick up on that. For example, if you’re trying to help a friend improve on something, sticking your finger in their face and waving about like an angry parent will not send the message across. It’s confrontational, passive aggressive, and the message will be shot down. So watch your hands, your expressions, convey sincerity. To attract good, one must resemble and be good.
Next time: Why what you read, watch, and listen can affect not only your mood, but what comes into your life.
Escucha, porque es probable que seas una de las muchas personas que piensa que tus palabras no significan nada, que no causarían un gran daño o un gran bien. Antes de salir hoy y cotillear con tus amigos; Habla con tus padres y / o hermanos, quiero que escuches estas palabras. Estas palabras que pronuncio con mi teclado simple: “Tus palabras tienen el potencial de cambiar el equilibrio del mundo”. Se llama un efecto mariposa para algunos. Usted hace o arruina el día de alguien solo por sus emisiones, y eso solo podría comenzar una reacción en cadena que podría traer dolor a un planeta completo (no se salva) o ser el comienzo de algo grandioso. Tus palabras para una persona común que encuentras desde la calle podrían detener su suicidio, podrían cambiar tu vida y hacerte rico, podría convertir a una persona de notorio criminal en un famoso benefactor. Así que por favor. Comprenda el poder de su palabra. Úsalo para tu y todos están bien. Ellos te necesitan. Ser héroe Sea un colaborador. Se bueno. Gracias.
Listen, because chances are you are one of the many people who thinks your words don’t mean anything, that they wouldn’t do any great damage or any great good. Before you go out today and gossip with your friends; talk with your parents and/or siblings, I want you to listen to these words. These words that I utter with my simple keyboard: “Your words have the potential to shift the world’s balance.” It’s called a butterfly effect to some. You make or ruin someone’s day just by your utterances, and that alone could start a chain reaction that could either bring pain to a whole (yourself is not spared) planet or be the start of something great. Your words to a common person you come across from the street could stop their suicide, it could change your life and make you rich, it could turn a person from notorious criminal to a famous benefactor. So please. Understand your word’s power. Use it for your and everyone’s good. They need you. Be hero. Be a contributor. Be great. Thank you.