Yes, yes I’m sure a lot of you have viewed meditation as some Hindu means to reach enlightenment or something (not exactly wrong, but there’s more to it than that), or maybe not since it is becoming more popular these day, but still others just can’t seem to find time in their busy lives to do so, not even five little minutes. Not to mention just sitting there and breathing seem to be overwhelming for some reason. Look, it’s not hard and there’s different types of meditation…that I won’t bring up here today, but let’s get back to the topic. You need to train your brain, or it’s going to be over run with the constant clutter you call your thoughts. The average person thinks a lot more than he/she probably should, and it’s taking its toll on the mind and the body. Plus, you’re missing out on some huge benefits. Let’s begin:
- If you want depression and anxiety relief, start doing it.
- You mind gets stronger and your moods improve
- The law of attraction becomes easier because meditation focuses the positive thoughts
- You focus, attention, and memory improves. Perfect for ADD people and of course school work
- It decreases heart diseases and strokes
- You get creative. My fellow writers. Hop on this ride!
- You relax man. Relaxation is important.
- Successful people do it. You want success? Do as success does.
This hardly scratches the surface of the benefits meditation gives, and I don’t think you really need a whole list to be convinced, but if you do check out this link: http://liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/
And just do it for five minutes a day. You’ll be thankful you did. I’ll see you around.