Doing anything without purpose is kinda like doing nothing at all
Try this exercise out. Forget all that you know, forget what has happened in your life, your experiences, your relationships, even your birth. Everything is a blank space. Make sure you have a paper and a writing utensil nearby. Pretend that now you are the one who writes your fate. Everything that you decide to put on that page is how your life is going to turn out. You are now the author. Now write your story the way you want it. You feel more in control of your life, that you have the power to choose anything. You are the god/goddess of your world. Look at your handy work. You’ve created a new world. That world is now appearing in your world right now. Congratulations, my friend. You just manifested your ideal life
If you want to be successful, then you have to develop the successful mindset. You have to believe you’re going to be successful. You have to think about success all the time. Success will be brought to you, and it comes naturally. You breed successful thoughts all the time. Your house becomes a large mansion as you envisioned it, and your bank account grows with every passing second. That my friend is the Law of Attraction. Here are some more from liveboldandbloom.com:
I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors. Success is my natural state.
I easily find solutions to challenges and roadblocks and move past them quickly.
Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
I feel successful with my life right now, even as I work toward future success.
I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
I see fear as the fuel for my success and take bold action in spite of fear.
I feel powerful, capable, confident, energetic, and on top of the world.
I have an intention for success and know it is a reality awaiting my arrival.
I have now reached my goal of _______ and feel the excitement of my achievement.
Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.
- You’re complaining and blaming: Look, it’s easy to point your fingers at somebody and say they’re the reason why everything you had coming to you is sucky, and it’s easier to complain. “It’s my boss’s fault that I didn’t get that promotion.”, ‘My life stinks and there’s nothing I could do about.” “Donald Trump is to blame for all my troubles.” (whether the last part is true is up for debate). But really, guys, read what I had just written. It takes a lot out of you, doesn’t it? See, that’s why I don’t watch the news. I want my day to start off on a good note, and it’s hard to do that when I see a headline that fifty people are injured due to a bomb or something. Look, there are some things in life you need to know. One of those things is that life is short, so instead of talking about how unfair it all is, do something about it or die. Your choice. A lot of successful people did not start off with everything, but they kept the mindset that is positive and that enabled them to achieve their goals. So the next time you ever think of blaming and complaining, catch yourself and start thinking about positive solutions. Look and feel how these thoughts work: “You are successful.” “You have the power to make life meaningful.” “The world is in the palm of my hands.” Those thoughts are empowering so say them repeatedly. These thoughts attract great things, so stop wasting time and get into the habit.
- You repeat the same habits over and over: Listen this is a no brainer. If you’re doing the same things over and over again then nothing will change. Ever watch a TV show over and over again that you like, only for it to get real old fast. That my friend is your life. You’ve been brainwashed my friend into believing that you need to do the same things time and time again to have structure, but maybe structure isn’t what you need. What’s the solution? Dude! Mix. It. Up. Life is an action pack movie blockbuster. Ask yourself does Sean Connery stay awesome by doing the same stint? Do great TV shows run the same plot over and over again? No, they bring a different episode out to keep you invested.
- You don’t wanna hear this, but everything you know is wrong: What were you taught growing up? Grow up, get an education, get a job, stay at that job, profit. No, no, NO!!!! That’s not how life works. For one, getting an education teaches you how to do subjects, subjects you could probably learn better on your own. Guess what it hardly teaches you: how to actually get a job. They don’t tell you that you need experience for jobs, which is a double bind for millennials these days, they don’t teach you that working hard is not enough to get a promotion or that you have to network; they don’t tell you that working 9 to 5 is more a waste of time than anything and by the end of it all, you would still be a broke loser. Look and listen, read about how successful people got they way they are. It is not the model we were bombarded with they used to get where they are, and it’s hardly luck as much as belief and getting the right people around them to succeed. Change how you think life should work, and go out and make it work.
- You’re hanging out with the wrong crowd: Look, listen, and feel. The people around you, they have an influence on what you do. Successful people hang out with guess what? Successful people. Losers hang out with losers. See what I’m getting at. Now your personal group may not be all that bad, but if they have no ambition, always complain, and oh dear God are not accomplishing any goals, I’m sorry they’re not good for you. If you want to get somewhere in life, find people who are accomplishing something. Read constantly about successful people, get inspired, and go to work.
- YOU ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION: Look, listen, feel, and do something! If you’re sitting on the couch, eating potato chips, reading about why your life sucks, then you have your answer to your problems. Successful people do something. Don’t have an ambition, go find one. Have a dream you want to achieve, find some way to accomplish it. Read about ways on how to be successful and GO DO THEM! Don’t be life’s little female dog. Be a champion!